(dance pop music) – Hey you're watching 100Things About Teen Mom 2.
– We are sharing 100 things.
– All about us.
– Let's start it off.
– When I first sawmyself on 16 And Pregnant it was really weird seeing myself on TV.
I didn't like my choiceof style or my hair.
My hair was kind of fried.
– My eyebrows were non-existent and my tan was very orange.
I thought it was gonna be one episode of 16 And Pregnant andthen it's never ending.
– I remember a lot ofmy family coming over, getting together watching my episode of 16 And Pregnant.
We all kind of looked at eachother and was like, "Wow.
" – My episode of 16 And Pregnant was the season finale so Iwatched all the girls on my season and then I saw mine.
And I was like, "Wow, this is crazy.
" – Now that you've met everybody, what's your feeling about one another? – My first impression ofChelsea was her big hair.
I was just like, "Wow,I wonder if everyone "has hair like that where she's from?" – I still have big hair.
– She was cool and hada bubbly personality.
– We hit it off from the start.
I loved her style.
– Thank you.
– My first impression of Leah was that she was just really nice and sweet.
– Me and Leah werereally close right away.
I really liked her accent.
– Like wow she'sdefinitely from the South.
– My first impression of Jenelle was that she was just really quietand kept to herself.
– I remember her being outspoken.
– Like when we first started it was Chelsea and Leah and me and Jenelle.
– She was very outspoken and blunt but had a sense of humor.
– Oh that's like the biggest compliment anyone's ever given me.
– She cracked me up and she's like someone you don't wanna be on her bad side 'cause she'll yell at you.
– I thought she was sonaturally beautiful, reserved and very observant.
– What? I love them.
The biggest celebrity I've interacted with on social media is BenSavage from Boy Meets World.
– Jenna Jameson.
We bonded on Twitterover our cheating exes.
– If I could hang outwith one celebrity mom it would be Kendra Wilkinson.
– Hillary Duff.
– I think I'd pick Kris Jenner.
– I love the Kardashians butI also love Carrie Underwood.
– My celebrity crush when I was little was Leonardo DiCaprio because of Titanic.
– Odel Beckham Jr.
– My celebrity crush was Dierks Bentley.
– I like your shirt.
– Thank you.
– I love Tim McGraw but he's married and his wife is amazing.
I love him.
– When will I start lettingmy kids watch a scary movie? Never.
– Probably not untilthey are 14 or maybe 16.
They hate my rules.
My favorite places totake the kids on vacation are Disney, the beachand the Great Wolf Lodge.
– Anywhere tropical becausethey like to go snorkeling and they like to go skim boarding.
If I had to trade kids with another Teen Mom 2 for a day,I'd probably take Aubrey because she's reallyfunny and adventurous.
– I think I would takeIsaac 'cause he's so sweet.
He is the sweetest little boy.
– I'm not great with other people's kids so I wouldn't trade children.
– If there was a Teen Mom 2 movie, the person I would cast toplay Kail is Laura Prepon.
– Julia Stiles, 10 Things IHate About You style for sure.
– Julia Stiles.
– Yes that's exactly what I was thinking.
She seems like she could bea bad ass if she had to be.
– Her attitude is so me.
Like I don't care.
– The person I would cast toplay Chelsea is Emma Stone because they're both alwaysplayful and laughing.
– I think Aubrey would be ableto take that role the best.
I think I look pretty young.
– I'd cast Snookie to play Chelsea.
– Snookie because of their humor.
– They both have the same big hair.
– Snookie? I'm texting them after this.
– The weirdest place I've been recognized by a fan was probably in abathroom in another country.
– It's always the bathroom.
– Oh my God it turns intolike, 30 girls in the bathroom.
– And like, asking for pictures, which is just super awkward.
– Like what if they waited for you and they heard you fart? Like that's super embarrassing.
The weirdest thing I havesigned for a fan is their baby.
– Lots of napkins.
– They just wanted me totake a picture of my feet and sign it and send it to them.
Like that's disgusting.
I hate feet.
– [Interviewer] But you did it? – No I didn't do it! – My personal theme song is My Prerogative by Brittany Spears.
♫ That's my perogative – Tick Tock by Keisha.
♫ Tick tock on the clock Because everyone knows I love Keisha.
It's Keisha, like, my idol.
The first concert Iever went to was Keisha.
(chuckles) That's why I got allthese feathers in my hair.
– The first concert I ever went to was Christina Aguilera.
– Baja Men and 98 Degrees.
♫ Give me just one night I really like the songWho Let The Dogs Out.
♫ Who, who, who, who If I could choose a themesong for Teen Mom 2, it would be Life Is AHighway by Rascal Flats.
– It would be (bleep)Problems by ASAP Rocky because we all have (bleep) problems.
– I'd probably pick No Scrubs by TLC.
– None of those make any sense.
It would be Slave ForYou by Brittany Spears.
– Slave For You? That sounds dirty.
– Self explanatory.
I'm A Slave For You.
– I get it now.
(chuckles) Get my mind out of the gutter.
I think the Teen Mom 2 momwith the best style is Chelsea.
– Chelsea and Keil definitely stay on top of the latest trends.
– I think Kail has the best style.
She always looks cute for the reunions.
– Not me.
Not me at all.
Chelsea for sure.
– Yeah! – Yeah.
– I would wear a garbagebag with a hole in it to fit my head if I had that option.
– The worst fashion choice I've made, I had these really tall heels on and they went into the grass and the paparazzi got every single shot of me just falling and busting my ass.
– What was my worsthairstyle ever on the show? Um there's a lot.
I'd say the curling ironstraight bangs was the worst.
– Definitely when I dyed my hair blonde.
– Obviously my blonde hair.
– [Stylist] Do you love it? – Um, yeah.
Well we all make bad choices.
(giggles) – How many camo clothing items do I own? Way too much.
– Probably half her wardrobe.
– Probably enough toclothe a small village.
What do I think Chelsea owns more of, plaid or animal print? – Let me guess, leopard? – I would definitely say she's graduated from the animal print andit's strictly onto plaid.
– Oh yeah she had leopardprint all the time.
And now I feel likeshe's wearing more plaid.
– Definitely plaid.
I'm over the animal print.
(pop dance music) – [Jenelle] Stay tuned formore things about Teen Mom 2.